Admission Regulation (UNIVERSITY CSR FOLLOWS)
B.A., B.Sc. and B. Com Admission Qualification
Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 Course) conducted by the Higher Secondary Council – West Bengal, or an equivalent examination recognized as such by the University, with five subjects, including English as one of the language papers, carrying not less than 100 marks, may be admitted to the 1st Year Degree Class (General and/or Honours) of the College.
A. A candidate, who appeared but could not obtain pass marks in any requisite subject at the previous qualifying examination, will not be allowed to take up that subject in the degree course.
B. Norms of C.U. will be followed strictly in admitting students from open schools/correspondence courses.
Students must keep ready the original mark sheet of the H.S. Examination, original Admit Cards of both the H.S. and Madhyamik (Secondary) Examination, reservation certificate (if any), PH Certificate (if any), Migration Certificate (if applicable) and character certificate from the institution wherefrom she passed the last examination. Photo copies of all documents are to be submitted at the time of verification. As per rule of University Rs. 10/- is to be paid for Registration Form in addition to the Registration Fee.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-20
4. Listed candidates will be given admission order online and have to pay admission fees either online or offline through bank challan generated from portal. After successful payment of fees, online or offline, candidate is required to upload admission fee receipt on college portal within stipulated time period mentioned in admission order.
5. Uploading admission fee receipt after successful payment is mandatory failing which admission process will remain incomplete and her candidature will be cancelled.
6. NO CANDIDATE OR ANYONE RELATED TO ADMISSION OF CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER COLLEGE PREMISES BEFORE CLASS COMMENCES.
7. After class commences, the candidate will be asked to come with printed application form (downloaded from College Website) and original + photocopies of all her testimonials. The SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates should also bring relevant supporting documents (both original + photocopies) to get the respective benefit.
8. For Online payment, Debit / Credit Card or e-transfer method may be used.
9. For Off line payment, fees are to be submitted to Central Bank of India or Bandhan Bank through printed payment slip (downloaded from portal).
10. Whatever be the payment method, hard copy of admission fee-receipt must be generated and submitted to college along with filled in application form on demand.
11. For the General Course Admission, the candidates have to apply separately for science, arts or commerce stream. Applicants need not fill up more than one form for different combinations for a particular stream like science, arts etc. Admission list will be prepared strictly on merit and it will be sorted out on aggregate numbers.
12. Admission to Communicative English (Major) will be treated as an Honours subject and it will be treated accordingly during the time of admission.
13. All the admission will be provisional and College will have the ultimate right to accept or reject a particular admission form or admission process.
14. Candidates must follow college website for any news update.
INTERNAL SUBJECT CHANGE DURING ADMISSION
If a candidate chooses to change her subject during admission, upon listed as per merit, she has to consult relevant link given on college admission portal and follow it as per instruction.
1. On cancellation of admission
· Refund of Admission fee may be claimed as per UGC norm.
· Refund process will be strictly online
· Refund will be calculated as per UGC norm.
· For calculation of refund, last date of admission as originally notified during publication of the merit list will be considered as notified last date.
· Refund portal will remain open up-to 30 days after notified last date.
· No refund claim will be considered once portal gets closed.
· Refund + T.C processing charge is Rs.1500/-.
Candidate has to apply online through REFUND portal and submit processing fee to bank. After successful submission of processing fee, hard copy of portal generated form, fee receipt and copy of admission challan to other institution are to be submitted to college office. Refund will be paid through account payee cheque in the name of candidate only. Candidates need follow college website regularly and collect cheque on submission of admission fee receipt in original.
2. On excess payment
Refund of excess payment may be claimed offline after classes commence.
During admission, if a candidate chooses to take admission to other institution after taking admission to this college, she must take formal Transfer Certificate as per rule from this college before taking admission to other institution and must not keep the seat blocked. Otherwise, this college authority will retain the right not to give her Transfer Certificate.
During admission, Candidate may apply for Transfer Certificate online.
After admission process gets over, candidate may apply for transfer by giving an application offline to college office.
Processing charge for T.C is Rs.500/- only.
To get Transfer Certificate, candidate must submit hard copy of application, online or offline, processing fee submission receipt and copy of admission challan to other institution to college office.